Sunday, September 12, 2010

Elements of Collage Class

This saturday I took a GREAT class from Lisa McIlvain on Elements of Collage.
Lisa is wonderful- as was our hostess Maureen at Cottage Panache. Here is the unique and personal project I created.




Wonderful new friends in a cozy and inspirational setting made for a charming Saturday. Class was all inclusive so was easy breezy to get ready for! We just played, oohed and aahhed over all the lovely and personal work.
Can't wait to spend more time with Lisa and this wonderful group of ladies!
A Link to Lisa's blog is here. She is "Tattered & Tarnished".
http://wwhw.tarnishedandtattered.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. *** BEAUTIFUL STUNNING *** AND I'm thrilled I'm your first follower BONUS FOR ME!! :) THANKS SHERRY SUE!!
    With a Grin,
    STEff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your profile updates look great - ***VIRTUAL*** High-Five!! :o) Everything looks beautiful!!!
    Love You,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't that class a blast!!! And I really love the group that was there. We just all were such happy little crafters. Lisa is a great teacher(& friend). I LOVE the way each of our wall hangings turned out. So different from each others. Soooooooooooo very glad we met & I look forward to crafting together again soon. HUGS!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I found your blog through Lisa from Tarnished and Tattered. What a gorgeous collage you created! Welcome to Blogland!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your collages, so pretty. I'm now a follower and love your blog. Many smiles, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete